site is owned by GENENSE LTD
(hereinafter the "GENENSE"
or the "DATA CONTROLLER"). GENENSE LTD is also a legal person, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal data.DATA PROCESSING AGREEMENT
Access to the Site and its services, products and content is strictly prohibited for people under the age of 13. If any Personal data is collected, used or disclosed by the Site to persons under the age of 13, this is done unintentionally. In the European Union, the age limit is 16 years old. Therefore, if this jurisdiction applies to you, GENENSE will not deliberately collect, store, or use personal information of children under the age of 16. If you are a parent or guardian and you know that your child has provided their Personal information to us, please contact us at the email address provided in the Contact Information section below. If we find out that we have collected Personal data from children without verifiable parental consent, we will take steps to remove this information from our servers. DATA TYPE AND USAGE REASONS
GENENSE uses user data to:
- Administer our site and/or provide services;
- Improve website functionality;
- Analyze traffic and user behavior on the site;
- Optimize traffic;
- Fine-tune the effectiveness of the marketing campaign;
- Improve the quality of provided services;
- Contact you about products, services, promotions, events and other news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Send you technical notices and support and administrative messages;
- Notify you about possible changes in the terms of service and pricing policy;
- Send you commercial offers, news and advertising information;
- Ensure our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties, provided that these interests do not limit or contradict your rights and interests;
- Improve data security.
To identify you as a user of our services, we may ask you to provide the following personal data:
- Name and Surname
- Email address
- Phone number
The above mentioned personal data may be requested and/or collected by us prior to activating your account on our site and/or providing any services available through the site. We also may collect and store such information as user support requests regarding the work of the site, its related services and other issues.
Our Site may automatically collect the following usage data:
COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES
- Cookies and usage data
- IP Address
- Browser type
- Browser version
- Type of device used
- Our website pages that you visit
- Time and date of your visit
- Time spent on these pages
- Unique device identifiers
- Other diagnostic data
Examples of cookies we use:
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SOURCES
- Session cookies which are used to operate our Site;
- Preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings;
- Security cookies for data protection purposes;
- Advertising cookies which are used to display ads
Our site may contain links to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by GENENSE. When clicking on a link to a third-party web resource, please note that this site may also collect personal user data.
We do not control and are not responsible for the content, privacy policies, or operation of any third party websites.
We are not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, allegedly caused by or related to the use of any such content, goods or services available on or through such third party websites.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our operations, who provide Services on our behalf, provide their own Services that are related to our Services, or assist us in analyzing the use of our Services.
These third parties may only have access to your Personal data to perform these tasks on our behalf and must not disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may share your Personal data with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations;
- Our banking partners;
- Companies that we plan to merge with or be acquired by (should such a combination occur, we will require that the newly combined entity follow these terms with respect to your personal data);
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when we are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order, or similar legal procedure; or we believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal data is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of any of our policies;
- Our personal data processing counterparties or agents, hired by or cooperating with us, whose services are required by us from the practical point of view.
We may use third party service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
You can refuse from using Google Analytics for display advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing a browser add-on to disable Google Analytics for your web browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
The browser add-on is used by Google Analytics and provides visitors with the option to prevent the collection of their data.
You as the Personal Data subject have the rights in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 - https://eur-lex.europa.eu/eli/reg/2016/679/
You have the right to access your Personal information so that you can review what we have stored, as well as make corrections to your Personal data. You can request access to the information or make corrections by writing to us at the email address provided in the Contact information section below. If the information is not available or changed, we will inform you of the reasons for that.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have the right to:
- Access, update or delete the information we hold about you;
- Correct your information if this information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Object to our processing of your Personal data;
- Restrict the processing of your personal information;
- Transfer data. You have the right to receive a copy of your Personal data in a structured, printed format;
- Withdraw consent. You also have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
Please mind that we will not be able to provide our Services without some of the required data.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal data.
For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We recommend you contact us to resolve all your questions and inquiries to the extent permitted by law, and we will reply promptly. PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
Personal data, such as name, surname, address, email, phone number, bank details and / or credit card details are visible only to GENENSE and the User themselves.
However, we may disclose your Personal information collected by us in the following cases:
- Information disclosure in response to requests from government agencies;
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- We or our subsidiaries are involved in merging, acquisition or sale of assets;
- To achieve the purpose for which you provide the data;
- By your consent in all other cases;
- If we believe that disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or other parties.
The Site Programmer will also have access to your Personal data for the purpose of maintenance, corrections, updates, etc. DATA TRANSMISSION
Your information, including Personal data, may be transferred and stored to computers located outside your state, province, country or other state jurisdiction where data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction, in particular to Ukraine, where our contractors are registered.
We are committed to protecting the security of the Site's content along with the User's Personal data.
You can delete some data whenever you want, some data is deleted automatically, and some data we store for a longer period of time, if necessary. When you delete data, we follow a data deletion policy to ensure that your data is safely and completely removed from our servers or stored only in the anonymous form.
We will also store usage data for internal analysis. Usage data is usually retained for a shorter period unless it is used to enhance security or to improve the functionality of our business, or when we are legally obligated to retain this data for a longer period of time.
Sometimes, business and legal requirements oblige us to retain certain information for specific purposes for an extended period of time. The reasons why we may store certain data for a longer period of time include:
- Prevention of fraud and abuse;
- Financial accounting;
- Compliance with legal or regulatory requirements;
- Ensurance of our services' continuity.
We take all the necessary measures (including relevant electronic and procedural safeguards) to keep your Personal data safe, but remember that no method of data transmission over the Internet or that of electronic storage is 100% secure. The Services and website we provide include measures of protection against leakage, unauthorized use and alteration of information that we control. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal data, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access to this information by third-party hackers.
We strongly recommend that you take all possible precautions when using the Internet.DATA DELETION
How to remove (delete) your Personal data? You have the right to require correction and/or deletion of your Personal data by sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can revoke your consent to Personal data processing at any time.
In the event that you withdraw your consent to Personal data processing and we will have no legal basis to continue processing your data, we will stop processing your Personal information. If we have legal grounds for processing your information, we have the right to continue using Personal data within the limits provided by law.
167-169 Great Portland Street, London,
England, W1W 5PF email@example.com
Last modification date: April 06, 2022